POULET ROUGE GIFT CARD & LOYALTY CARD USER AGREEMENT
This agreement is entered into between the Poulet Rouge chain and the customer (subsequently, “you”). It details the terms and conditions that apply to the Poulet Rouge gift card (subsequently, the “gift card”) and the Poulet Rouge loyalty card (the “loyalty card”).
POULET ROUGE CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of the Poulet Rouge gift card constitutes acceptance of the gift card terms and conditions.
- The gift card contains a value which may only be used to purchase goods at Poulet Rouge restaurants.
- Present the gift card to an associate at the time of purchase and amounts will be deducted from the card balance.
- The gift card may not be redeemed for cash.
- Additional value may be added to the gift card at any time.
- The minimum activation or recharge amount allowed is 1$.
- The maximum activation or recharge amount allowed is 500$.
- Poulet Rouge is not responsible for lost, stolen or frauded gift cards.
POULET ROUGE LOYALTY CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of the Poulet Rouge loyalty card constitutes acceptance of the card terms and conditions.
- The loyalty card may be used to accumulate loyalty points when you shop at Poulet Rouge locations.
- Present the loyalty card to an associate at the time of purchase to accumulate points.
- The accumulation ratio is 1$ = 1 point (5%).
- The debit ratio is 100 points = 5$.
- In order to redeem the accumulated points on the card, you must register and complete your member profile.
- If you have not completed your member profile, you will not be able to redeem the points.